Here are some of the top cell accessories that you can use on your smartphone.
1. Screen Protectors: There are many types of screen protectors available in the market today. They also have many features you must consider before buying one for yourself. These include scratch resistance, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint, anti-reflection, dust resistance, water resistance, HD clear, Matte finish, Impact resistance, anti-bacterial and UV Protection. The latest accessory in the screen protector category is tempered glass type. For all the info you need on these, check out this site; temperedglassscreenprotector.org . Tempered glass is completely different from plastic screen protectors that were used previously. The thickness of tempered glass protectors is between 0.3-0.5 mm while that for plastic protectors is around 0.1 mm. The look of the tempered glass protector is different than that of plastic. If you have used plastic protectors than you must have noticed that there is some resistance because of the protector but that’s not the case with tempered glass. You can easily install it on your device as they are much easier to install compared to plastic protectors.
2. Cases & covers: Cases and covers for your smartphone not only offer protection from drops and scratches but also give a new and unique look for your phone. There are many types of cases present in the market today. You can get your own customized cover for your phone. There are many types of covers that include flip covers, rubber covers, bumper covers etc.
3. Power Banks: Power banks are basically extra battery for your phone you can use power banks to never run out of charge and truly justify the concept of mobiles where you don’t have to worry about battery anymore.
4. Memory Cards: Memory cards offer a greater storage capacity and enhance the use of your smartphone. If you have a phone with limited storage capacity then you must get one memory card. There are all sorts of memory cards available in the market today. These come in different sizes depending on storage capacity. Memory cards storage range from 2 GB to 64 GB. Memory cards are not only classified on the size but the type as well earlier phones used SD cards while nowadays phones are using microSD cards which are much smaller. These memory cards are also divided based upon their read and write speed also termed as class. A class 10 card writes at 10mb/seconds while a class 4 while write at 4mb/seconds.
5. Speakers: There are many types of portable and wired speakers that allow you to carry your music anywhere with you. The best in this is the Bluetooth speakers that offer wireless audio.
6. Camera lenses: The new trend is installing external camera lenses to your phone that increases the magnification and clarity of the pictures.